Sign up to our aesthetic training courses
Based in Twickenham, Aesthetic & Beauty Training Ltd is here to help equip you with the skills you need to do well in the industry.
When looking for a beauty salon or aesthetic treatment clinic, one of the most important things many clients look for is skill and competence. At Aesthetic & Beauty Training, we run a range of courses designed to give you the skills, understanding, practical know-how and confidence to carry out a range of treatments.
We bring over 30 years' experience to the classroom, and our tutors have actively worked in the industry, meaning they are fully equipped to teach you the essential knowledge.
Based in Twickenham, we welcome students from across London, as well as elsewhere in the UK.
We are able to offer CPD-certified foundation courses in the application of Botulinum toxins and dermal fillers. This comprehensive course is available to:
• Beauty therapists who have qualified in NVQ Level 3/ITEC/CIBTAC/CIDESCO.
• Qualified members of the dentistry, medical or nursing professions.
• Dental nurses who have an NVQ Level 3 in Anatomy and Physiology
Course contents and duration
This course runs for 4 days. Course dates can be tailored to your own availability/commitments, and 1-2-1 support is available. Class sizes are a maximum of 6.
• Course introduction/course structure
• Health and safety guidance
• Anaphylaxis guidance
• How to use Hyaline safely and when to use it
• How and when to use emergency equipment
• What products are available
• Anatomy and physiology, including facial musculature
• How to use injectables
• Client consultations
• Practical session with models
• Aftercare advice
• Marketing and photography guidance
Days three and four:
• The final two days include further practical sessions with models, and finish with a Q&A session